Ankündigungen
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Dual Monitor support for Revit

Dual Monitor support for Revit

Integrate dual monitor compactibility within revit. No offense, but dragging the bottom of the programm border across both monitors isn't ideal.

Revit LT 2016

72 Kommentare
johnharwood5
Enthusiast

Yes, but could we please have a parameter that assigns categories to screens -i.e. default screen one, 3D views screen two, schedules etc. screen three.

thomaspdb
Contributor

Dual monitorsetup for Revit should be more flexible.

Tags (2)
casquatch
Collaborator

This is already on the Road Map and I've already seen many posts related to dual-monitor support within the Ideas pages.

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-roadmaps/the-first-ever-public-revit-roadmap/ba-p/6633199

It's a waiting game now until Autodesk decides when to release to the general public.

dplumb_BWBR
Advisor

Major releases typically happen in the spring

rodolfo_francozamudio
Participant

this improve should be think not only as dual monitors, my specific arrangement at home is for 3 monitors, and once i worked in a studio that use in their meeting rooms 5 screens, sometimes they were use as duplicated screen and sometimes as independent screen, this improvement can apply for for all naviswork versions...

and for all autodesk software!!!...

novumarc
Participant
The dark days of single-monitor-cadworking never end- Have a strong look on the post of "08-16-2016 01:46 PM" - My solution was a 32 Monitor
harlan_brumm
Autodesk
Status geändert in: Implemented

Hi Everyone,

I'm pleased to say that we think we have knocked this idea out by implementing new tabbed views and the ability to drag a few out of the Revit frame and on to any number of monitors in Revit 2019.  We are marking this as implemented!  If you have other needs requests based on the new functionality, please submit additional Revit ideas so that we can get your feedback.  

The Factory

novumarc
Participant
“The Force will be with you. Always.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi
tomek
Collaborator

Genius! As far as I'm concerned 2019 is the most monumental release for designers. Thank you so much for working hard on delivering these features. We can't wait to see what other great features will get implemented next.

cheers,

-tomek

Tarek_K
Autodesk
Status geändert in: Gathering Support

johnharwood5
Enthusiast

So I use three monitors, one is very high res, one is just for 3D, so when I boot up Revit I have to drag the 3D to another screen and then resize.  Would it be possible to save this setup on shutdown?

Tarek_K
Autodesk
Status geändert in: Implemented

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Idee einsenden  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report