Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Rebar Shape detail in Detail view (=section view)

Create Rebar Shape detail in Detail view (=section view)

Does anyone knows how to make a Rebar Shape detail from a detail view (section view) ?

I use Rebar Detail command in Graitec PowerPack 2018 for Revit. It creates Rebar Shape details correctly in plan views, but in detail views (= section views created automatically by Graitec) it does not create the rebar shape, only the rebar title and the rebar segment dimensions.

I checked for hidden elements but the rebar shape is not hidden. I tried the Graitec support site, but they don't know what exactly the problem is.

3 Comments
ipselute
Advisor

Problem solved. You need to keep the rebar shape detail within the crop region limits. If the rebar shape detail is located beyond the crop region borders, the rebar still exists in the 3d space but you can't see it because is beyond the view limits. You can still view the rebar name and the rebar segments dimensions, because they all are labels = 2d annotations independent of the 3d model space.

If you already created the rebar shape detail and you can't see it, you need to increase the size of the crop region until you see the rebar shape detail.

peticid
Autodesk
Status changed to: Accepted

peticid
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented

We are pleased to say that this has been implemented in Revit 2024! Thank you for your contribution to improving Revit!

Help | Bar Bending Details on Reinforcement Drawings | Autodesk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report