Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Property Line table by coordinates

Create Property Line table by coordinates

Add the option to create property lines by XY points coordinates, and, of course, the posibility to see this coordinates in property line tables (a kind of property vertex table?; or at least and "star of property line segment coordinates" and "end of porperty line segment coordinates").

Also, I would like to see hatch patterns overrides in property lines. Because some time I wand to classify Properties by and specific attribute in urbanizations by their status (sold, available) or land use (residencial, comercial, institutional, etc.) and making a filter that only change boundary of the property is not enought. A workaround is to create Fill Pattern or Rooms with color legend, but a way to display a surface pattern is better than have "duplicate objects" and more BIM.

4 Comments
samuelsanf
Advisor
samuelsanf
Advisor

Now, Revit 2018 have the ability to set Lat Long georeferenced coordinates into the project, so I want to see Geographic coordinated on Property Line Schedule and projection datum (of coordinates) be refected on the schedules too.

sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea. Unfortunately, this idea did not get the support of the community over the last 6 months and as such we will not be pursuing it at this time. Please feel free to rework (titles and clear descriptions are really important) and resubmit this one down the road.
sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report