Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

expanding copy monitor list

expanding copy monitor list

To be able to copy and monitor all categories will be good feature

10 Comments
eluvs
Enthusiast

My office doesn't use 360 Collaboration, but we do use Copy/Monitor with our Structural Engineers. Why is it that I cannot Copy/Monitor everything from them? I need to keep track of beams and footings to make sure they are following everything in our drawings. Since everyone is using all the same program, we should be able to take everything from all disciplines. Make this a feature. Defeats the purpose of Copy/Monitor when I have to turn on Structurals model in sections just to show footings and beams...

Tags (1)
rrowcotsky
Explorer

Completely agree.  As the BIM manager in my office, it is difficult to sell the idea of Copy/Monitor to our Project Architects when they can't copy simple things like beams and footings.  Come on now. This makes no sense.   

Extraneous
Advisor

Now "Copy/Monitor" instruments works only for some categories. I can not monitor many elements: doors, shafts, beams! 

monitoring.png

Allow monitoring of any categories!

Tags (2)
A_MAQ
Advisor

yes it's very important to be expanded 

danielgheorghe.20
Contributor

Being a structural engineer i think this is a a very good idea because everything is important, from beams to Roofs.

A_MAQ
Advisor

@danielgheorghe.20  yes you are right 

akilbyKEQE8
Participant

It would be nice if sloping in elements like slabs & roofs was exchangable via copy-monitor as well!

zrohlfs23F92
Contributor

Basically if it is in the "Visibility Graphics" window for Model or Annotations it should be able to be monitored and copied. There are many times where you want to pull the information from a referenced model to get the information from the source. 

add this feature please!!

Ricard_S
Contributor

Would be great! 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report