Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building design to costing and final as- builds

Building design to costing and final as- builds

Good day 

i have been thinking about the Revit programs and i have watched a few videos ,i am a electrical contractor 
and the design and planning is a super important aspect to any project ,but where i Currently stay and work in Cape town South african the contractor's is being killed by design changes and additional work ,as this is never added to be paid for during the project course 
I have been thinking about this idea to incorporate Revit to actually run the complete project costing and any additional work 
At the end of the day a project comes down to cost and if anybody actually made profit out of the projects ,i see and hear about contractors closing there doors every week due to the sytem that is being followed currently in South Africa,and i think the is a global issue at the moment ,i don’t see  why we can't do everything online and through a program and stop sending 100 emails around that no one is giving attention to anyways 

Hope i can get involved to assist  to take Revit to the next level and that i can share my ideas with the design teams  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report