Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIM 360 Automated Publish and Package creation on daily interval

BIM 360 Automated Publish and Package creation on daily interval

From what I've seen, you can automate the Publish from Revit to BIM 360, however the current interval is only weekly or monthly. We need to Publish daily and create Packages daily. We are on the Construction team and do not have each others models loaded directly, which requires Package creation to see other Trades updates. This is not too many steps, however often times the various team members forget to publish and package on our schedule which was M, W, F, but now we've increased it to daily. Without doing this, our field will be seeing old data, which cannot happen. Increasing the interval for automated Publish, and creating the option to automate Packages at a daily interval is needed.

I know this is both BIM 360 and Revit related, but I could not find a BIM 360 wishlist. If there is one, I'll move this there.

Also, if I've missed something, let me know. At this time I just haven't seen it.

1 Comment
PeterKnight
Contributor

There's posts from 2018 regarding exactly this. I expect Autodesk is trying to minimise their server costs - but it's starting to bring me around to Projectwise!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report