Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being able to start revisions at 00

Being able to start revisions at 00

I was really happy to get revisions from 0, but can we pretty please have the ability to have double digit revisions from zero?

Our document control are picky about this, and I am currently doing all sorts of cartwheels to have this display, albeit unsatisfactually, like this in both the main Current Revision on sheet slot on a page, and within the shedule on a titleblock...

Have I missed the way to achieve this already?

Thaaaaanks!

5 Comments
KentBurns
Advocate

Use Alphanumeric numbering rather than numeric!

It lets you define the sequence so you can use whatever. We put it in as:

00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

Which gives us what we need!

(solved it)

sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea. Unfortunately, this idea did not get the support of the community over the last 6 months and as such we will not be pursuing it at this time. Please feel free to rework (titles and clear descriptions are really important) and resubmit this one down the road.
sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

mark.mountain
Enthusiast

this isn't ideal though. we set our alphanumeric to have a "P" prefix, and our numeric to have a "C" prefix. that way if its a preliminary issue. pick alphanumeric. if its a contract issue. pick numeric. ideally we want the leading 0 to appear for both

KentBurns
Advocate

We do do the same thing here as well. I don't quite get how Autodesk won't look at the revisions, it's impossible to properly work to iso19650 with the revisions as they are.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators