Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Align-to-Center Tool for Title Blocks in Revit

Align-to-Center Tool for Title Blocks in Revit

I suggest the addition of an 'Align-to-Center' tool in Revit, tailored for title blocks. This tool would enable users to easily and precisely center elements like text, legends, and symbols within a title block. Currently, aligning these elements requires manual effort, which can be both time-consuming and lacking in accuracy. The introduction of this tool would streamline this process, significantly enhancing efficiency and consistency in the creation of project documentation. Its implementation would be a practical enhancement to Revit, improving user experience and maintaining the high standard of precision that Revit is known for.

1 Comment
Mike.FORM
Collaborator

I have no clue what you are actually asking for here.

Are you saying you want a tool to help you place views, legends, etc... in the center of a sheet with a titleblock on it?

You should probably add an image of what you are trying to convey.

At my office we always position everything to the right side of our sheets so as when printed and bound on the left side it is easier to flip through and see what is on a sheet.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report