Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Custom Scale for Line Weights

Adding Custom Scale for Line Weights

I would like to have the ability to set custom scale for line weights. For example now if I have a plan which has a costume scale of 1/150, I can not manage my line weights in this scale. In the manage, Line weight setting you can just add the default scales and edit them.

Custom Scale.png

7 Comments
filipefrancisco
Collaborator

I Agree...

italonge
Enthusiast

So is not there a way to solve this?

e.filippova
Observer

very important feature

Mentor

这个功能还是很有必要实现的。

karina.honda
Enthusiast

if there is no way to set that Autodesk must pay attention to this topic for the next updates.

douglas.taguchi
Contributor

up

Ric_Weber
Advocate

Scales in-between the built-in scales will be controlled by the lower valued scale factor.  So line weights in the 1:150 scale will be controlled by the same line weight values as 1:100.  All scales from 1:100 to 1:199 will have the same line weight as the 1:100 items.  If you need the line weights to be different between 1:100 vs. 1:150, then I agree you need this feature.  I only have scales set in my line weights. From 1:1 to 1:95 is one set of line thicknesses, then 1:96 to 1:191 is another, then 192 and up is a third thickness.  (we're in imperial, so that's why the strange numbers). 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report