Revit Ideas
Share ideas for future product features directly with the Revit team and collaborate on existing suggestions with your peers.

Add 'Notes' to schedules.

by Advisor Keith.Wilkinson on ‎03-14-2017 04:12 AM

I'd like to be able to add notes to a schedule to add clarity to what some of the columns relate to and caveats about the data contained therein.

Currently this would be covered when we put the schedule on a sheet by adding a legend or similar but as the industry is progressing with BIM there is a much greater requirement to transfer schedules digitally in spreadsheet format.  At that point they become separated from the associated drawing and for this reason I'd like these notes to be an embedded part of the schedule that would be exported when the schedule is exported. 

Cheers

K.

Comments
By: Collaborator
| Posted ‎03-14-2017 04:23 AM

Great ideia, very interesting

By: Enthusiast adrianc
| Posted ‎03-15-2017 10:29 PM
I Kudosed because more flexiblilty would be good, but currently you can merge the headers and write notes in there. But as i say, more flexibility would be good, like adding to the bottom of the schedule
Submit Your Ideas

Share and shape product ideas.

Submit an idea
Idea Guidelines

Please review our Idea guidelines and best practices before posting a new idea, or voting on an existing one!

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube