Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to "LIKE" a comment on the Revit Ideas board

Ability to "LIKE" a comment on the Revit Ideas board

Simple thing, but as we all know, there are a lot of these ideas that are great.  And then a lot of ideas are added to in the comments.  Great suggestions to add to the original posted idea.  I'd like the ability to indicate to Autodesk that not only do I like the original idea, but I also really like this additional idea mentioned in this comment or if I don't like an idea in a comment, I just don't "Like" that one, but I "Like" the other two comments. 

If we don't like the "Like" option, it could be an "Agree" button... "I agree with this comment also."

The normal "Revit Architecture Forum " can do this.  I can like the original post as well as any comments to that. 

Just my little "idea" to make the Ideas forum better.

2 Comments

@Ric_Weber obrigado pelo seu envio

Translated by Google

@Ric_Weber thanks for your submission
Traduzido por [@clacampos] através do Google Tradutor

Ric_Weber
Advocate

For those that like voting and seeing what types of ideas and comments are out there, I also have this idea regarding a ranking system of sorts for our votes: 

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-ideas/two-vote-levels-on-ideas-board-s/idc-p/11437141#M46926

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report