Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability for Callout Bubbles to snap align to nearby Callout

Ability for Callout Bubbles to snap align to nearby Callout

You can do it with almost everything else (section heads, grid heads) why not callouts?

7 Comments
sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea. Unfortunately, this idea did not get the support of the community over the last 6 months and as such we will not be pursuing it at this time. Please feel free to rework (titles and clear descriptions are really important) and resubmit this one down the road.
sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is really kind of crazy that this feature requires some level of support to be included. This should just happen naturally. It is awkward for the bubbles to be close to aligned but not really aligned - it just looks sloppy. Please re-evaluate including this.

Radobaran
Contributor

Is there a workaround?

We really need Callout bubbles to be able to snap/align to produce precise drawings.

That is what the whole industry is about.

jonathan.mayer
Contributor

I still come across this problem daily. How is this not a thing? Do we need to create a new suggestion for this same 3 year old issue?

payam.rad
Advocate

@jonathan.mayer Hello!

Ideas like this get archived (rejected) because people do not vote them up! Please make sure you vote for ideas you like. 

jonathan.mayer
Contributor

@payam.rad  Yes, I can see that happening with of the lack of exposure/use of this platform by industry users. 

I re-asked this query here if you wanted vote on it again: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-ideas/ability-for-callout-bubbles-to-snap-align-to-nearby-callo...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

Autodesk Design & Make Report