Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is A360 C4R down?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
ids_jboswell
318 Views, 6 Replies

Is A360 C4R down?

Our A360 C4R users said that A360 C4R went down.  However, the Health Dashboard indicates that its Currently working as expected.  Can someone let me know one way or the other?

Thank you

Jerry

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
jheld
in reply to: ids_jboswell

We are also experiencing problems with A360 C4R...

Users are getting the error "Operation can not be completed" when trying to open an A360 hosted model that uses C4R.  The health.autodesk.com dashboard page shows everything is online but I do not think this is accurate.

Message 3 of 7
ids_jboswell
in reply to: jheld

Our team still can't work on two A360 C4R projects. Everyone is getting this message: "This operation could not be completed. Please try again." We are dead in the water and need this resolved ASAP.

Thank you

Jerry

Message 4 of 7

Hi Jerry,

Sorry to hear about your problem.

C4R is up and running as expected and we are not aware of any problems at the moment.

Is it only two projects that you cant work on or is all your projects?

Are you aware of any recent changes in your network environment?

Could you post a Revit journal file here showing this problem and I will take a look and see if I can figure out what the prolem is?

Regards

Lars-Ake Johansson
Sr. SQA Engineer
Message 5 of 7

Hello Lars-ake,

As I wrote in my last email to Dan, I was just informed that all but one person can access and work on the two projects in A360. I don't know why access to the files stopped yesterday and started back up minutes ago. However, as stated, one person still cannot open any models. He selects the file to open in A360 and it states "Loading..." but nothing happens.

I checked with our consultants on the projects and they have not upgraded. We are all on update 6 R2.

Dan repeated requested that we upgrade to update 7. Just prior to finding out the people can access A360 I upgrade my PC with update 7.

We have three issues:

1. Why did we lose access to our models on A360?

2. Why is there one person that still can't access our models on A360?

3. How do I remove update 7 and get back to update 6 so that I'm in sync with our staff?

Thank you
JERRY BOSWELL
bim manager
Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified Professional
[INTEGRATED designSOLUTIONS]
architecture engineering interiors & technology
1441 west long lake, suite 200
troy, michigan 48098
d 248.823.2104| o 248.823.2100
visit our new website at www.ids-troy.com
Message 6 of 7

Hi,

There is one known issue with update 7;

If you only apply the update for Revit, the Manage A360/Cloud Models dialog will stop working.

You can solve this issue by making sure that you install the update for C4R as well;

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-a360...

As for the problems with users not being able to open/access their models, we will need some Revit journals from when it was not working to start diagnosing this issue.

You can post them here or e-mail them to me.

E-mail: [Forum username] at autodesk.com

Regards

Lars-Ake Johansson
Sr. SQA Engineer
Message 7 of 7
ids_jboswell
in reply to: ids_jboswell

While we did not find out why we lost the ability to work in A360 for a day, We were eventually able to. This post is closed.

Thank you

Jerry

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report