Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4R Invitations taking a long time to get to end users.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Ghernandez
289 Views, 3 Replies

C4R Invitations taking a long time to get to end users.

I have a client who is having issues with the inviations taking "hours" and for some "30 mins. and others 2 hrs." to receive the email invites to join their project. Currently they are having to manually login as administrator on each users systems to activate and get them up and running. Any ideas? Spam filters? Email issue? Junk mail?

GabeH

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
AdamPeter
in reply to: Ghernandez

I suppose it is possible that various users have different e-mail systems to filter spam and junk mail.  Perhaps see if you can narrow it down to 2 people from the same company that either have a similar delay or if it's vastly different.

Adam Peter
Customer Program Manager
Autodesk
Message 3 of 4
Ghernandez
in reply to: AdamPeter

Thank you very much for the reply. I will continue to keep a watch for any signs that might help us figure it out. 

Message 4 of 4
andybrack
in reply to: Ghernandez

I've had a similar problem.  In our case, the A360 invitations were getting sent, but then were getting caught up by the company's spam filter. To the end user, it simply seems that they didn't get an invite.  This would happen most often when sending out several invitations at once.

Now I've make it a habit to send a separate email from my own email account telling new users to expect the automated invitation and to notify me if they don't receive it within 15 minutes AND to check their spam folder.  Haven't had any problems since.

Sincerely,

Andy Brack

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report