Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You do not currently have access to Collaboration for Revit (URGENT)

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
jim_vanoord
1729 Views, 8 Replies

You do not currently have access to Collaboration for Revit (URGENT)

I currently dont have access to BIM360, also my colleagues have the same problem. In both 2016 and 2018. I can login via the website and in revit but can't see the projects! Please help.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

I am having exact same problem with our projects. This is the second time BIM 360 is down for our Revit projects in week, very frustrating. 

Message 3 of 9
helpdesk
in reply to: jim_vanoord

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues.

There are issues with C4R atm.

Don't forget that you can always view the status of the Cloud Services here:

https://health.autodesk.com/

Message 4 of 9
AdamPeter
in reply to: helpdesk

if you are having issues can you also please have your users go to manage.autodesk.com and check if Collaboration for Revit is showing up on their products and Services list?

Adam Peter
Customer Program Manager
Autodesk
Message 5 of 9

I have this issue quite often. Really hope this gets ironed out before Autodesk starts to charge money for the service. 

Message 6 of 9

@matthewcmccarthy wrote:

I have this issue quite often. Really hope this gets ironed out before Autodesk starts to charge money for the service. 

We do charge money for this service.  The message you posted is consistent with a user who has not subscribed to the Product, and you're likely seeing it today as part of our subscription enforcement action yesterday.

When you sign into manage.autodesk.com with your Autodesk ID, do you see "Collaboration for Revit" in you "Products and Services" section?  If not, then you'll need to work with your Contract Manager to get a subscription allocated.  If you do not have a C4R subscription, you'll need to subscribe to one in order to continue cloud worksharing in Revit.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 7 of 9

My mouth has been full of my foot all morning. 

Sorry, and thanks for the update. 

Also, can I borrow $800?

Message 8 of 9

My extra $800 for people I don't know on the internet is in my other pair of pants, sorry. 🙂

If you'd like to continue trying out C4R, you're welcome to start a free 60-day C4R trial, which after following the up-and running instructions will allow you to work on cloud workshared models in other BIM 360 Team hubs beyond your trial hub, if you so choose.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 9 of 9

Nice! Thanks Kyle! That actually worked and I'm up and running for the day.

I definitely appreciate the help. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report