Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You do not currently have access to Autodesk Collboration for Revit

15 REPLIES 15
SOLVED
Message 1 of 16
Anonymous
6005 Views, 15 Replies

You do not currently have access to Autodesk Collboration for Revit

The team had no problems working with the central file yesterday. Today no-one can access the project and the error is as the title. "You do not currently have access to Autodesk Collboration for Revit". I've read all the other post and most say to email privately to an Autodesk supporter. Please any help on this will be appreciated.

15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

might have to do with the service being degraded

https://health.autodesk.com/

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 16
KyleB_Autodesk

When these users open manage.autodesk.com, do they see "Collaboration for Revit" in their Products and Services list?

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous

What happened to giving us a warning?  The last 4 outages have been a surprise to my teams.  It can be up to an hour before someone reports a problem to me.  We used to get the "Health Dashboard" warnings.  These warnings allowed me to send a message that would alert my users.  Please bring them back.

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
in reply to: KyleB_Autodesk

Hi Kyle,

Yes they do. I've just confirmed that it seems to be working now. Can't explain why it has just start to work again. Hopefully this will not be one of those intermittent problems we have had before.

BTW thanks for getting back to me.

Cheers

Message 6 of 16
mark.webb

Warnings used to be given by the Engineering and Operations teams when updates were performed on the services that needed to be taken offline for some period of time.

We perform "zero downtime" updates now so these are almost never necessary.

Today's outage is related to an underlying system on which entitlement checks depend, and by its nature was an unexpected outage which could not possibly have been predicted such that a warning could have been provided. Typically we update health.autodesk.com as soon as we are aware of an issue impacting some or all our customers.

Note that currently systems are back in service, but we are still working through the incident and so it is not guaranteed to be completely resolved at this time. ETA for final resolution is at a minimum likely to be an hour or more as we carefully ensure systems are online at full capacity and capability

Thanks and regards

Mark Webb, BPD Quality Champion

Autodesk, Inc

Message 7 of 16
KyleB_Autodesk

@Anonymous wrote:

What happened to giving us a warning?  The last 4 outages have been a surprise to my teams.  It can be up to an hour before someone reports a problem to me.  We used to get the "Health Dashboard" warnings.  These warnings allowed me to send a message that would alert my users.  Please bring them back.

We issued an email this morning at 7:40am EST, and another one at 8:22am.  The health.autodesk.com status page has also been updated throughout the morning.  Did you not receive these email notifications?

We do our best to provide information and guidance for these incidents, so please let us know how we can do better.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 8 of 16
KyleB_Autodesk

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Kyle,

Yes they do. I've just confirmed that it seems to be working now. Can't explain why it has just start to work again. Hopefully this will not be one of those intermittent problems we have had before.

BTW thanks for getting back to me.

Cheers

Yes, the dependent service causing the incident this morning is currently back online and serving traffic normally.  We'll provide some more formal retrospective information later today, but we're still in monitoring mode at the moment.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous

Thank you for your reply.  In the past, The health updates were sent to me for the slightest little problem.  And not merely for planned maintenance.  Can you imagine our surprise when we attempt to log in and we get nothing?  Normally, I would get health warnings via email to alert me of issues pertaining to C4R.  And I would have time to warn my users.  And then setup procedure to save models, or divert production until we can regain C4R service.  If this does not happen, we have people spinning their wheels waiting for the models to open.  I need to know when you know of a problem.

Message 10 of 16
Anonymous

No I did not get an email.  I normally report them to users as soon as i get them In fact I have not received and email since the recent "Degradations"began.  Can you check to see if I am still on the email list?  Thank you

Message 11 of 16
KyleB_Autodesk

@Anonymous wrote:

No I did not get an email.  I normally report them to users as soon as i get them In fact I have not received and email since the recent "Degradations"began.  Can you check to see if I am still on the email list?  Thank you

Sure thing.  Can you confirm your email address with me via a private message? I can confirm with the Health Dashboard team.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous

bwaddell@opnarchitects.com

Thank you

Message 13 of 16
amyXHFDQ

I can't get access to work on my revit project through BIM 360 Document Management, it says that

You do not currently have access to Autodesk Collaboration for Revit

help! on a deadline...need to work all weekend!!!

Message 14 of 16
KyleB_Autodesk
in reply to: amyXHFDQ

@amyXHFDQ wrote:

I can't get access to work on my revit project through BIM 360 Document Management, it says that

You do not currently have access to Autodesk Collaboration for Revit

help! on a deadline...need to work all weekend!!!

All service metrics look normal right now.  Can you confirm you have Revit Cloud Worksharing in your "Products and Services" section of manage.autodesk.com?

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 15 of 16
amyXHFDQ

I don't see it...that occurred to me....
I have been working using a Free Trial, and contacted my ASTI rep about buying it.....she advised to wait until after 11/10 to place the order so that it would be pro-rated...Is it possible that just today my trial ran out? I was given no warning. See attached correspondence with her.
And of course it's Saturday and my deadline is Monday! No way for me to contact her!
Message 16 of 16
KyleB_Autodesk
in reply to: amyXHFDQ

@amyXHFDQ wrote:
I don't see it...that occurred to me....
I have been working using a Free Trial, and contacted my ASTI rep about buying it.....she advised to wait until after 11/10 to place the order so that it would be pro-rated...Is it possible that just today my trial ran out? I was given no warning. See attached correspondence with her.
And of course it's Saturday and my deadline is Monday! No way for me to contact her!

That's the problem, sounds like you no longer have a Revit Cloud Worksharing subscription.  The trial section of the Account Portal does list the expiration date of trials that haven't expired, but I doubt that's of much help right now.  I'll send you a Direct Message and see if I can help get you out of this bind.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators