Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8
aljamlani
236 Views, 7 Replies

worksets

Hello
I have a problem working in one scheme and sharing with colleagues to apply the PIM system
Note that I do not have a network
I tried to raise it on the cloud, which 360 was rejected
Thank

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Basam.Yousif
in reply to: aljamlani

Hi

Can you give more information? What is a PIM? 

Can you share the error messages you received?

Thank you!

Message 3 of 8
aljamlani
in reply to: Basam.Yousif

Hello

can not choose the second !!

BIM system ex.jpg

Message 4 of 8
Basam.Yousif

I see.

You have to have a "360 Team" account with Autodesk, and after you set it up, and start your first project, then this option will be enabled, but then there might be a limitation on the country. I don't think this service is available in all countries. What country are you in?

Anyways, here is the link to the website so you can check it and sign up: https://team.bim360.com/index.html

Message 5 of 8
aljamlani

yes i have an account I am in saudi arabia but i do not work

Message 6 of 8
Basam.Yousif

Log into your account and create a new project. That should enable the option. Or at lease will help solve the issue.

I assume you are logged into the same Autodesk account in both the browser and in Revit. Try log out and log back in...

Message 7 of 8
aljamlani

thank

Message 8 of 8
eng.mostafa2414

Please refer to below link:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles...

Causes:

This could be caused by one of the following:

• BIM 360 Collaboration for Revit has not been enabled for your user account.
  • Your BIM 360 Team account has not been created.
  • Revit is not able to verify access to Collaboration for Revit due to a network restriction.

Solution:

You can check access by going to Manage.Autodesk.com and verify A360 Collaboration for Revit, and A360 Team show up. 

User-added image 

If they are not listed, you will need to contact your Contract Manager or Software Coordinator so that they can add those services. 

If they are listed, make sure your A360 Team hub is set up by hitting the Access Now button or by logging into Autodesk360.com

If your A360 Team hub is setup, try logging out and back into your account within Revit. 
Note: If your login appears to be successful but you are immediately logged out again, try closing any other Revit sessions and retry. 

If logging out and back in does not clear the issue (or you are unable to log back in), see the article Proxy server settings changes required to unblock Autodesk A360 services for information on what URLs need to be accessible to use the service.

Mostafa Elashmawy
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report