Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worksets

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
303 Views, 3 Replies

Worksets

HI!,I have tried to work in collaboration but the worksets button is disabled.Smiley Sad

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

If your workset button is disabled, this is probably because you are not currently working on a central project.

To define your project as central, you have to go to the Collaboration button in the ribbon of Revit. 

After that, you have to choose a location for you central file (on a server for example or directly in your A360 storage).

When you did that, the button workset should be available.

I hope this will help you.

Message 3 of 4
kadmonkee
in reply to: Anonymous

do you have the latest version of Revit with the C4R "Collaboration 4 Revit" plug installed?

are you actually logged into a BIM 360 TEAM hub?

does you r collaboration Tab on the ribbon look like this

collaborate.PNG

If there is any information shared that is of value please give Kudos
If a solution is provided by any posters please mark them as Solved to benefit everyone else.
thank you
Message 4 of 4
konghoang
in reply to: kadmonkee

I also had the same problem.  The workset button was working fine, but suddenly it stopped working / disappeared.    Issue was plugging into HDMI and USBC for 2nd screen which was hiding the workset window.  Lesson learnt only plug into USBC or HDMI for second screen.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators