Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Views for A360

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
chubbard
526 Views, 6 Replies

Views for A360

We have setup access for non-Revit users to view the model on A360.  To make this easier we setup specific 3D views to go along with the sheets.  These views are NOT being published to A360 only the default 3D view which generally changes depending on who is working the model at a particular time and what they did to that view gets published.

Anyone know how to force C4R to publish multiple 3D views to A360 short of exporting a DWF and uploading to A360?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
wispoxy
in reply to: chubbard
Message 3 of 7
chubbard
in reply to: wispoxy

Yep aware of that. Still does not publish the requested views

Message 4 of 7
wispoxy

Interesting... What Revit version are you using?
Message 5 of 7
chubbard
in reply to: wispoxy

2015UR9

Message 6 of 7
wispoxy

Ok, now you've thrown me off. 😐 It should be preserving the views, I'll try a few things and do some research, then get back to you. Keep looking for a solution though.

Message 7 of 7
KyleB_Autodesk

@chubbard wrote:

We have setup access for non-Revit users to view the model on A360.  To make this easier we setup specific 3D views to go along with the sheets.  These views are NOT being published to A360 only the default 3D view which generally changes depending on who is working the model at a particular time and what they did to that view gets published.

Anyone know how to force C4R to publish multiple 3D views to A360 short of exporting a DWF and uploading to A360?

This sounds like a defect, as your attached picture clearly shows you using the "Views for A360" feature, and that feature is designed to do exactly what you're asking.  I'm not aware of any open defects in this space.

To figure this ouit, we'll need to obtain the RVT file to trace the failure as it journies through our translation pipeline.  If you have an existing support ticket, send me the ID through a private message and we can take a look.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report