Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User is no longer able to see Project models inside Revit

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
lallmon
379 Views, 3 Replies

User is no longer able to see Project models inside Revit

One of our consultants is no longer able to see the project Revit models within Revit.  User has been assigned (View, Edit, Share) permissions and can view models inside the web interface.  We are using Revit 2019.1.  Any suggestions wold be helpful.

I have attempted all the usual procedures.  (Remove and Re-add user, change permissions, have user log out of 360 and log back in)  None of these solutions have worked at this time.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Kelsey.S
in reply to: lallmon

Hi @lallmon,

If this is a Revit 2019 project, it would be good to verify that the consultant is opening the project from within the same version year of Revit. It would be also be good to verify that this project was initiated through Revit software. In order for BIM 360 projects to be visible within the Revit software, the projects need to be initiated to the cloud from with Revit software and not uploaded using the web browser.

If this doesn't solve the issue, I would recommend reviewing the information and trying the solutions found in this article: Projects on BIM 360 do not show up in Revit

If my reply was helpful, please "Like" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Kelsey Skaug
Autodesk Technical Support
Message 3 of 4
Kelsey.S
in reply to: Kelsey.S

Hi @lallmon,

Was my post useful? If it was, please "Like" or "Accept as a Solution"  so that other members of our community can easily find it and benefit from it.

Thank you!

Kelsey Skaug
Autodesk Technical Support
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: lallmon

For each old LookML code block in this article and its comments, we just added the New LookML equivalent code.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report