Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading a project in BIM 360 TEAM

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
558 Views, 1 Reply

Upgrading a project in BIM 360 TEAM

I need help figuring out how to the upgrade an existing collaboration project started in Revit 2015 (also collaborate 2015). I have gone through all the steps outlined in "Upgrade Project Models for Collaboration for Revit (Recommended Method)" but am stumped at the end where it has you open the new model in the Revit 2017. After clicking on the manage models button my project doesn't appear in the list as the directions say it wouldn't. The next step says to click the action icon. I have no action icon to click on. The project folder doesn't exist so there is no other items to select.

Am I missing something? I feel like this upgrade should be a lot easier. I have overwritten the 2015 file with the 2017 file in the project folder and it still does not show up a project in 2017.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
AdamPeter
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Thad and thank you for your post.  Unfortunately that Project Upgrade method only works from moving a project from 2016 to 2017 as noted at the top.

project upgrade.png

For going from 2015 to 2016 or higher you would need to follow this method.

thanks,

Adam Peter
Customer Program Manager
Autodesk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report