Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access cloud models

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
DanielBush
1162 Views, 8 Replies

Unable to access cloud models

We were able to access our models earlier this morning but now they are showing as available, but Revit hangs when trying to open one of them. I tried uploading a simple model to our Test Project and Revit hangs during the process. My coworkers in a branch office also can't access the models.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dan

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
AdamPeter
in reply to: DanielBush

Dan,

Sorry to say we are experiencing an outage at the moment.

Please refer to the C4R health dashboard.  

https://health.autodesk.com/history

thanks,

Adam Peter
Customer Program Manager
Autodesk
Message 3 of 9
apschieber

I am having the same issue here with my A360 models.  A model that I am trying to open in 2016 has been stuck at 8% for the last 30 minutes and the program comes in and out of 'Not Responding'.  

When trying to open a different model in 2015, the program is 'Not Responding' for about 10 minutes and then I get a message "You do not have access to the A360 project for this model" and when I click close on that, I get the message "An error occurred while contacting the central model which prevents the local model from being opened."  My coworker is getting the same messages.

Message 4 of 9
DanielBush

Great, thanks. And thanks for the link to the health site.

Dan

Message 5 of 9
mlhart
in reply to: AdamPeter

I might also suggest while your in the Autodesk Health Dashboard site is to Subscribe to receives emails to be informed whenever there is a degradation in cloud services for C4R.  Just sign-in and click on the Health Subscription button top right then click "Yes" to receive emails for "Collaboration for Revit". We have this very helpful in getting notified right way when things start going downhill.  

Message 6 of 9
KyleB_Autodesk

@Anonymous wrote:

Great, thanks. And thanks for the link to the health site.

Dan

Dan,

Service is restored.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 7 of 9
DanielBush
in reply to: mlhart

When I visited the Health site I noticed the subscription button and immediately signed up for notifications and got my team to subscribe as well.

Thanks all for chiming in here.

Dan

Message 8 of 9
kevin.janik

We are having a problem this morning with one Collaboration file where C4R says it cannot create a local copy. Other files work but this one does not.  Is the file corrupt or what.  What can we do?  Those we are collaborating with are in another country and gone for the day.  Please advise.

Kevin Janik
Revit Dialogs.jpg

Message 9 of 9
kevin.janik
in reply to: kevin.janik

Looks like the file got corrupted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report