Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Autodesk Docs but able to access with New Revit Home

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
brucegund
236 Views, 3 Replies

Unable to access Autodesk Docs but able to access with New Revit Home

Hello,

I am unable to access Autodesk Docs in Revit 2022, Revit 2023 and Revit 2024. I am the admin of our Autodesk Account at our company and have access to the AEC Collections license as well as BIM Collaborate Pro license. I can access all the ACC and BIM 360 projects online. I am online and able to open all Revit versions with my license access through the cloud. I signed in and have access to Desktop Connector and can see all cloud projects I am invited to, which is pretty much all projects my company is involved in internal and external. All products are updated on are latest versions, from licensing, identity manager etc. They are all running as well per Task Manager.

I can access Autodesk Docs in Revit 2024 when I switch to the New Revit Home.

I need access to cloud project for Revit 2022 and Revit 2023.

I hope someone can help. I am unsure what weird glitch is not allowing me access to Autodesk Docs in Revit.

Thanks,

Bruce

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ToanDN
in reply to: brucegund

What is your Desktop Connector Version?

Message 3 of 4
ChitnisPrateek

Hi @brucegund 

This is one of those fringe cases I have a workaround, it has to do with the IPv4 and IPv6 protocols. 

I had to turn off my Ipv6 for me to be able to access my cloud models in Revit 2022 and Revit 2023. 

Please follow the steps in the article below and let me know if it works for you. 

https://windowsloop.com/disable-ipv6#:~:text=1%20Open%20the%20Control%20Panel%20in%20Windows%2010.,7...

If this works for you please mark this as a solution so that others can find it. Thank you. 

Symetri Logo

Prateek Chitnis

Strategic Implementation Manager | AECO (Buildings)

facebooktwitterInstagrampm

Message 4 of 4
jade.l

Hi @brucegund  is it possible to provide some screenshot of Revit 2022, 2023, 2024 home page in which you can't or can access Autodesk Docs?

jade.l

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report