Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket to Autodesk

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
aRcHiTeCt.JM
545 Views, 3 Replies

Ticket to Autodesk

I don't have a MAINTENANCE PLAN subscription for REVIT

how else can I do to submit a ticket to Autodesk ?

Thanks!

aRcHiTeCt.JM

REVIT EXPERT ELITE
➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ is it working for you ? ➪ ⇩ 'Accept as solution' ⇩ ⇦

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: aRcHiTeCt.JM

here: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/subscription-management/support-o...

Note: This option only appears for subscription and maintenance plan customers with support benefits.

you just to need to have a current subscription weather its a maintenance plan or a subscription plan

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 4
aRcHiTeCt.JM

... that's the point

I don't have a subscription or maintenance plan and I'm not planning to have either one...

so, in that case will be possible to submit a ticket to Autodesk ?

I would like to report a bug with the raytrace engine...

aRcHiTeCt.JM

REVIT EXPERT ELITE
➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ is it working for you ? ➪ ⇩ 'Accept as solution' ⇩ ⇦

Message 4 of 4
lynn_zhang

Hi @aRcHiTeCt.JM

You have an Autodesk Account? You can submit a case from your account. See: Submitting & Viewing Support Requests. Or you can submit a case via our Contac Us page.

Alternatively, if you'd like to report a bug with a specific product, please contact our product teams directly by filling out this form.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report