Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful Sync but doesn't close

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jfrazierdorsky
165 Views, 3 Replies

Successful Sync but doesn't close

I am working on a cloud shared model. I did some work and hit close and after what appears to be a successful sync to the cloud it won't close me out of the model. I also just did a regular sync and it give the same message. I have confirmed with my fellow users of this model that my new work has been synced but I still get this message:

jfrazierdorsky_0-1696597304288.png

I then hit the close button above and it crashes nine of ten times. But I go back and my work was saved. If I do a regular sync it usually lets me close without crashing.

It is very annoying and just started happening this week after getting back from a vacation.

Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
RSomppi2
in reply to: jfrazierdorsky

@jfrazierdorsky wrote:

after what appears to be a successful sync to the cloud it won't close me out of the model. I also just did a regular sync and it give the same message.

What's the difference? AFAIK, there is only one type of synch.

Message 3 of 4

They are both the same. You can hit the "close" button under "File" and it will sync and close you out. Or you can sync and then just close. Same thing two different ways. One crashes me now, and the other doesn't.

Message 4 of 4

Same here, Revit 2023.1.3 keeps on crashing when i hit close.

SbastienGagnon_0-1697115743521.png
There is also a mention of ''You have successfully synced '' & ''This operation could not be completed,  Try again ''
I tried the accepted solution from the post below but it still does not work for me.

source: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-cloud-worksharing-forum/you-have-successfully-synced-am... 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report