Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit for Collaboration issue with collaborating upload to a360

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
GPETTERSON
294 Views, 4 Replies

Revit for Collaboration issue with collaborating upload to a360

When I open the latestest version of the Architects work to collaborate (upload to the a360 site.  I have to do this because the Arch will not get on the site only contractor and engineer MEP team.  The Collaborate button only says "Collaborate" and not "Collaborate for 360"  It goes thru the motions but at the end it does not collaborate and post to A360 to be used as a sync link.  Last weeks version worked.  What is the issue?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
GPETTERSON
in reply to: GPETTERSON

Added this picture

Message 3 of 5
KyleB_Autodesk

Sorry you're having an issue with this process.  I can't tell for certain from just the UI, but the Revit journal from the application session should indicate the point of failure.  Can you post it here please?

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 5
GPETTERSON

Message 5 of 5

Hi,

I believe that this is a known (and fixed) defect; Initialize Collaboration might fail when you are in a perpective view.

Could you switch to a 2D view and try again?

I this work, I strongly recommend that you update both Revit and Collaboration for Revit to the latest versions:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-a360-...

Regards

Lars-Ake Johansson
Sr. SQA Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report