Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit crashes

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
scottw
209 Views, 2 Replies

Revit crashes

I am getting a error message that saying Missing Content when I try to open a MEP model. Has anyone gotten this?Missing Elements.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
arjay.eco
in reply to: scottw

Hello @scottw

Have you tried auditing the project file during opening?

Message 3 of 3
DanFaba
in reply to: scottw

Hey, Scott.

I took a look at your screenshot, and we have an article from the Autodesk Knowledge Network (AKN) that approaches said message.

The error could display in one of two forms (depending on the version of Revit you are working with), both of which I have attached a screenshot of, and there is a suggested solution included in the Help Pages from Autodesk. The suggested solution can be accessed also if you click this link

SUGGESTED SOLUTION

The error also derives from a different message that you may have seen at some point; "Data in File (filename).rvt is corrupt and needs to be manually recovered". The missing elements is a form of corruption that the file receives, which is why these two articles can be used to support the same situation.

The other suggested solution is for a Corrupted file, in another article from the AKN, which is in the link below:

OTHER SUGGESTED SOLUTION

Give them a try!

Dan Faba
Autodesk Revit Technical Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report