Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Collaboration Suite-Trial

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
567 Views, 5 Replies

Revit Collaboration Suite-Trial

Hello all, 

I have scoured through the community but couldnt find an answer to my question and perhaps its a dumb question but here goes. As a small business owner I am looking into possibly subscribing to the Revit Collaboration suite so I have decided to take the trial for a spin. However, when downloading the Collaboration Suite trial does it only download Revit? Being that the suite is supposed to include AutoCAD as well? It seems like it only prompts you to install Revit and not ACAD. Am I overlooking something here? I appreciate anyone who can provide me with any help. 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
dzanta
in reply to: Anonymous

His is the info page on Revit Collaboration Suite:

http://www.autodesk.com/suites/revit-collaboration-suite/overview

Perhaps the download you tried was not working properly.  Did you go thru the installation process?  Perhaps the setup window will show you Revit and AutoCAD as software available to install...you just need to put a checkmark in the boxes

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Autodesk Community | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | LinkedIn

Win 11 Pro/DELL XPS 15 9510/i9 3.2GHz/32GB RAM/Nvidia RTX 3050Ti/1TB PCIe SSD/4K 15.4" Non-Touch Display

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: dzanta

Our team has attempted to install this collaboration suite on different stations and we all end up with just options to install Revit and 360 but no autocad. Seems like it may be an issue on Autodesks end in regards to the trial installer.

Sent from my iPhone
Message 4 of 6
kellyamiller

My  apologies for all the confusion, it turns out that the AutoCAD trial button was left off of the Trial page.  We are working to get that fixed ASAP.  In the mean time, please just download the trial from the AutoCAD page: http://www.autodesk.com/products/autocad/free-trial

Kelly

Message 5 of 6
boettch4

Is there a free trial available in Germany? So far I just found downloads for US/UK which didn't work out from Germany.

Message 6 of 6
mgalicki
in reply to: boettch4

And so how do you use revit files with autocad? convert them to a different format?

Everything in existence was first an Idea
Autodesk Plant 3D Premium 2019
Autodesk MEP 2019
HP 3.2 Ghz CPU 16 ram
1TB 7200 rpm SATA 6Gb/s hard drive
2GB DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680ti
HP 2311x 23" LED Monitor

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report