Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Cloud Worksharing Unavailable

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
trevon
1303 Views, 3 Replies

Revit Cloud Worksharing Unavailable

Anyone else having problems with Revit Worksharing this morning? Revit does not seem to be connecting to BIM 360 Projects. The problem may more specifically be with Autodesk Collaboration for Revit as Revit is not allowing access to its features. 

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Kelsey.S
in reply to: trevon

Hi @trevon,

I haven't received any notifications of service disruptions today. You may already know about this, but for any future Revit Cloud Worksharing issues, it’s good to first check the  Autodesk Health Dashboard See Revit Cloud Worksharing Current Status and History.  

This is a good place to check when having C4R or other cloud issues, to see if we are encountering issues due to cloud server degradation, scheduled maintenance, or outages. 

If you haven't already,  I recommend subscribing to notifications with the Blue Button "Health Subscription." Note too that you can check History there, for previous dates.

At times, when unexpected disruptions occur, there is also a public notification made at the Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum as well similar to 8/20 notification: Revit Cloud Worksharing (C4R) - Operations Unavailable - August 20, 2018

Assuming the issue is still occurring, what features are you not able to access? Can you post screenshots or provide some additional information on the issue?

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question. Likes welcome

Kelsey Skaug
Autodesk Technical Support
Message 3 of 4
Kelsey.S

Hi @trevon,

I'm just checking back to see if my reply to your post is helpful regarding your question.

If it was, please consider clicking "Accept as Solution" so that other members of our community can easily find it and benefit from it.

Thank you!

Kelsey Skaug
Autodesk Technical Support
Message 4 of 4
TJMOYNAGH

I'm having the same problem and the Autodesk Health Dashboard says 

"503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report