Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Cloud Worksharing - files not found by team members

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
SKLleung
620 Views, 5 Replies

Revit Cloud Worksharing - files not found by team members

Hi,

I recently upgraded our cloud project from 2019 to 2022.  The upgrade was successful except these files cannot be found in Autodesk Docs by my team members. I have checked the permission setting for them and I am able to access these files at my end.  Attached is a screen shot showing all my project files in the cloud.  My team members cannot see any of these files when they open Revit 2022. What am I missing? 

Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
sasha.crotty
in reply to: SKLleung

Hi, sorry you're having trouble. Can you post a screenshot of what your team members see? Both a screenshot of what they see if they log into Docs and what they see in Revit would be helpful.

Sasha Crotty
Director, AEC Design Data

Message 3 of 6
SKLleung
in reply to: sasha.crotty

Here is a screen shot from my coworkers.

Message 4 of 6
SKLleung

This is a screenshot of what they see when they log into BIM360 Document Management.

Message 5 of 6
sasha.crotty

Ok, and I wanted to double check that they do in fact have write permissions to those models.

Sasha Crotty
Director, AEC Design Data

Message 6 of 6
SKLleung
in reply to: sasha.crotty

I found the culprit. The permission setting was not set correctly.  Need the "edit" level.  Thank you!!!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report