Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Cloud - First Time User

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kthomsonYM6EY
247 Views, 1 Reply

Revit Cloud - First Time User

I work for a construction company and recently I was asked to explore how I could upload Revit projects so that the file is always up to date for my coworkers to see and use. It looks like the cloud is the easiest way to go but I am having some trouble uploading files. It also is a bit confusing! I invited one person and their screen looks totally different than mine and I am unable to upload files. Can anyone assist or point me in the right direction? I'm not sure if the cloud is the best route or not... the goal here is just to always have the most updated version of the project I am working on handy for someone else to access.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi kthomsonYM6EY
To upload your model to BIM360 Cloud could be the best here as anyone can just log in to BIM360 and see the lasts publish version of your Revit model.

Here is how you should upload your model : 

Step 1

Under the collaborate tab select Collaborate

LionelBeetsLB_0-1650479275571.png

Step 2 

Select  in BIM360

LionelBeetsLB_1-1650479357947.png

Then from this point on select the BIM360 location you want to have your file located in.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report