Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit A360/C4R Upgrade Process

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
jyau
341 Views, 5 Replies

Revit A360/C4R Upgrade Process

Hello,

When upgrading an A360 project with C4R from 2015 to 2016, my understanding is that a new hub/project must be created on A360 where manually offline upgraded 2016 revit files will uploaded.  Is there a quick procress to re-invite all the members of the previous 2015 hub/project to the new 2016 hub or does it have to be done manually?

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2015/EN...

Thanks,

Joseph

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
dzanta
in reply to: jyau

when you get to the dialog box for typing in the email address of the person, have you tried inputting each email address separated by a comma or semicolon?  If you can do this, then I would create a text string of all email accounts for the old project and copy/paste into this dialog box for the new project.

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Autodesk Community | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | LinkedIn

Win 11 Pro/DELL XPS 15 9510/i9 3.2GHz/32GB RAM/Nvidia RTX 3050Ti/1TB PCIe SSD/4K 15.4" Non-Touch Display

Message 3 of 6
jyau
in reply to: dzanta

Thanks for the suggestion.  I was hoping for a better way than pulling up each email and copying and pasting individually!  It seems slightly ridiculous; there really ought to be if autodesk expects us to keep up with annual revit updates.

Message 4 of 6
dzanta

perhaps they will revise this window to allow for porting of existing users easily in the near future.

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Win 11 Pro/DELL XPS 15 9510/i9 3.2GHz/32GB RAM/Nvidia RTX 3050Ti/1TB PCIe SSD/4K 15.4" Non-Touch Display

Message 5 of 6
jyau
in reply to: dzanta

On a related note, what is expected to be done with non revit files that have been shared (ie. progress drawing sets). We have been using A360 to electronically collaborate outside of just using it as a revit tool. I assume they all need to be downloaded and re-uploaded?
Message 6 of 6
dzanta

my understanding is that any non-revit files need to be downloaded and re-uploaded to the new project.  

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report