Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2019 C4R

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1027 Views, 4 Replies

Revit 2019 C4R

you do not currently have access to autodesk collaboration for revit. my staff member has been invited to the project, sees the model on the web portal. i have the BIM 360 design license assigned to her profile and even made sure she is invited to the project specific model folder.

thoughts?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Kelsey.S
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

It would be good to check that the appropriate permissions are set. Here is a reference on the topic. See: Managing Folder Permissions

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question. Likes welcome.

Kelsey Skaug
Autodesk Technical Support
Message 3 of 5
Kelsey.S

Hi @Anonymous,

I am just checking back to see if my reply to your post is helpful regarding your question.

Did my post answer your question? If it did, please "Accept as Solution" so that other members of our community can easily find it and benefit from it.

Thank you!

Kelsey Skaug
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Kelsey.S

We did figure it out. the Project Management team set permissions by "Company". So I had to make sure each person's Autodesk profile had our company name in their profile for it to work properly. 

Message 5 of 5
Kelsey.S

Hi @Anonymous,

That's great news! I'm glad it's working for you again. 

Thank you for letting me and others in the community know what solved it for you!

Cheers! 

Kelsey Skaug

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report