Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2016 Worksharing Monitor

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
616 Views, 4 Replies

Revit 2016 Worksharing Monitor

Please could you advice progress with regard to the Revit 2016 Worksharing Monitor. We have projects moving across to Revit 2016 and previously relied on the WSM to manage staged synchronisation of Local to Central (rather than relying on Revit informing you that the Central File is currently not accessible because someone else is accessing it....

Many thanks!

Regards,

Marcel van Oosterom

NZCAD (Arch)

Studio BIM Manager

Direct + 64 9 984 3874

Mobile + 64 274 473 848

WARREN AND MAHONEY

AUCKLAND | WELLINGTON | CHRISTCHURCH | QUEENSTOWN | SYDNEY | MELBOURNE —

Registered Architects and Designers | carboNZeroCertTM certified architects

www.warrenandmahoney.com

Issued on behalf of Warren and Mahoney Architects Limited

Electronic data files are provided by Warren and Mahoney subject to conditions

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

This is a must have tool! Either an update on the app or further integration into Revit
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

It was released a couple of months ago.

https://apps.autodesk.com/RVT/en/Detail/Index?id=appstore.exchange.autodesk.com%3aworksharingmonitor...

You just have to be signed in with an account tied to your subscription.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks Kudo....that's interesting. I will review but nothing appeared on my Subscription site....which I normally would expect. Awesome! Thanks for the update I had also asked my Autodesk Supplier to look into this not even that long ago...they also said it was not available. Cheers Marcel
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Think there has been a push to get subscription items through the store or the Application Manager instead of at manage.autodesk.com.

The store anyone can access, and the items with application manager can make sure you have something already installed before they say "Hey Download me!".

If you are looking for other items, check the App Store.  Quite a few subscription website items are there now for 2016.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report