Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2016 - a360 communications error

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
jeff.alberda
594 Views, 6 Replies

Revit 2016 - a360 communications error

Good morning,

I'm having an issue with Revit 2016 A360 collaboration. 

Everything was running smoothly until Thursday last week when I started getting this error. I have fully updated my revit to make sure that wasn't the problem. I was hoping it would be a general comminication error that would resolve itself but its still happening this week.

Attached are the logs and  config file. 

Please help.

Thank-you

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
jeff.alberda
in reply to: jeff.alberda

I have noticed that it seems I no longer have that project listed under the projects shared with me. I have contacted the project manager to ask if they still see me listed. 

Message 3 of 7

Hi Jeff,

It do look like you got removed from that project and no longer have access to the C4R model.

Regards

Lars-Ake Johansson
Sr. SQA Engineer
Message 4 of 7

As in another post I read by Selene Akano from last year, the architectural rep says  "I can't seem to re add you for some reason:"

Any idea on something that needs to happen before I can be reinvited?  Its been 5 days I think since I last had access so I'm guessing its not time will fix it issue.

Message 5 of 7

Hi,

Contact the manager/moderator of the hub you are trying to access and check if you got removed for some reason or what the issue/problem might be when they try to add you again.

Lars-Ake Johansson
Sr. SQA Engineer
Message 6 of 7

Is there a certain log file or anything besides an error message that might help if the invite fails again?
Message 7 of 7
jeff.alberda
in reply to: jeff.alberda

Well he was able to reinvite me so there is nothing to report.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report