Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovered collaborated file shows blank on desktop.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
anthonykotan
177 Views, 0 Replies

Recovered collaborated file shows blank on desktop.

Hi guys,

I am an architecture student at Algonquin college and I am currently in my third and final year in the program. For the last year I am required to work in groups to come up with one concrete final building. We have been using the workshare features to work on one file all at the same time from any computer. Everything was going smoothly until the end of the semester. My main desktop PC at home is what I do most of my work on. Every time toward the end of the semester I would try to recover and create a new local file when accessing the central, my screen would always show a blank screen as if it was a bran new file. I wasn't able to see the building or anything on screen. The wall assemblies where still there and all the worksets. Once i tried it on my laptop it was fine, it seems only my desktop is acting that way. Do you know why this is happening or how I can fix it? The file is only 350,000 KB. Please get back to me as soon as possible thanks

-Anthony K.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report