Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unrecoverable Error

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
cholden
319 Views, 2 Replies

Re: Unrecoverable Error

Hi Bud!

We are receiving this error when trying to use "reload from" in a Collaboration for Revit model. Our structural team has decided to use C4R with us and we were replacing our old file that we had been uploading with their new file that they had posted to the cloud. Same thing happened - error and then the file closed. I was able to get a screenshot but not a screencast. If you have an email I'd be happy to send that to you. I can't post because of file names.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
BrettWright
in reply to: cholden

hi Christina, i've moved this post of yours into the C4R team forum so that team can assist further on this request since specific to C4R.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 3
cholden
in reply to: BrettWright

Thanks Brett!

We had our structural engineer re-upload and it seemed to fix the issue. It may have been corrupted somehow during upload? The curious part is he was able to continue working on it in the cloud and the model worked fine on his end. It just wouldn't reload for us. I'm still not 100% sure what happened. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report