Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Projects not showing in Team hub

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
shawnphillips
291 Views, 5 Replies

Projects not showing in Team hub

Using Revit we uploaded projects to A360.  When we go into the A360 Project Team Hub the projects do not show up.  I selected 3D views (Views in A360) and saved to central then published.  They should be there.  I see a note on Autodesk saying they are having cloud storage issues but I wanted to verify that the process I am following is correct and that this is likely just their online issues of the day.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
chubbard
in reply to: shawnphillips

We are also not seeing our models that are on C4R publishing to A360.  I have synce, published waited about 14 hours still not showing on A60

Message 3 of 6

Ours showed up this morning. Guessing ADesk had an issue with their servers yesterday. Working now.
Message 4 of 6
chubbard
in reply to: shawnphillips

I figured that after the slew of emails over the weekend, but still not showing on A360 right now. I even re-published the file from Revit.  C4R thinks its published but A360 does not show

Message 5 of 6

Hi,

We are still experiencing issues with A360 Team and that includes publishing of C4R models to the hub and are working on a solution to the issue

Please see the health page for more details and updates when the problem is solved.

https://health.autodesk.com/

Sorry for the inconvenient.

Regards

Lars-Ake Johansson
Sr. SQA Engineer
Message 6 of 6
shawnphillips
in reply to: chubbard

Looks like ADesk has acknowledged that there might still be a problem but in the meantime, make sure you are designating at least one view (sheet or model) in the "Views for A360" tab for your projects. Just a thought though I suspect once the issues at Autodesk are worked out your problems will disappear.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report