Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Upgrade

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
andrewrider
217 Views, 4 Replies

Project Upgrade

Has anyone used the new project upgrade feature to try and upgrade a full project on A360? I am wondering how well it works. I would like to archive the current project before upgrade but this is becoming a problem. Trying to download larger sets from A360 seems to not be working. I would like to try the new upgrade option but I don't like the fact that everything from the previous version will be deleted and you can not return to it "just in case" Please any success or failures to share would be helpful. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
andrewrider
in reply to: andrewrider

Following up......Is there no good way to download multiple files from A360!? Every time I try to get the compressed files downloaded they all fail. This is ridiculous! it shouldn't be this hard. 

Message 3 of 5

Hi Andrew, 

Thank you for taking your time to post this on the forum, 

There shouldn't be any issues downloading large files or multiple files from A360, it is currently working as it should. 
What exactly is happening which makes you unable to download? 

Best Regards, 

Jacob Westergaard

Autodesk Premium Support Team
AEC Premium Support Services
Message 4 of 5
andrewrider
in reply to: andrewrider

Jacob when I try and download let’s say multiple Revit files that have multiple links in them A360 will create a zip file to download. I have had multiple zip files fail to download. They act like they have downloaded but it is a blank zip file with no files in them. I think the feature that automatically downloads the links in a file is nice but also a problem when trying to download just individual files for reference or archiving. This is especially an issue when needing to upgrade a project. I would use the auto upgrade feature now available but I am weary of that creating more problems and me looseing the original files before being able to check the upgraded files.
Message 5 of 5

Hi Andrew,

Are you able to share an invite so I can try it out myself? With the tests I've done in my own HUB there hasn't been any empty .zip files, so it would be good to see if it is simply something local to you.

Best Regards,

Jacob Westergaard

Autodesk Premium Support Team
AEC Premium Support Services

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report