Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with collaboration with A360

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
fco.javier.zum
732 Views, 10 Replies

Problem with collaboration with A360

Hello,

My name is Javier, I bought the Cloud Service Subscription (Order number: 9434763657) for a month and I can't acces with the collaboration with A360 in my Reevit software. I started a new project in the A360 webpage (Attachment 1) and this project appears in my software revit but only in the "All projects" tab and I can't select any file. How I need to do if I want to pass my project to the "Activated Project" tab?

I tried to click in open and mark A360 but this folder is empty to and I don't know what happen. I tried to update this file to the cloud and when I marck collaboration->colaboration using A360 I can't select that option. I wached your tutorials and I follow the indications in the same order. 

I have a student pass for revit and autodesk software and I don't know if the problems went for this path. I'm only using for a college project and I need to now if I can do my project with this tool or not. 

Thanks,

Javier

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Javier,

Sorry you're having trouble getting started, we'll help you out.

When you sign into manage.autodesk.com with the same Autodesk ID as you use in Revit, do you see "A360 Collaboration for Revit" in your "Products & Services" list?

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 11

Hi Kyle,

I've just read your message, when I open the manage.autodesk.com I don't find the "A360 Collaboration for revit" there are lot of programs but not this. I send you one screencut of my account. 

Thanks

Javi

Message 4 of 11

Javi,

This is the root of the issue then -> your identity does not have an entitlement to use the A360 Collaboration for Revit (C4R) service.  You can't cloud workshare Revit models without it.  This service is basically a enhanced version of A360 Team that also includes cloud worksharing capability.  Has your team subscribed to C4R or just A360 Team?

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 11

Kyle,

I'm a master degree student and we are starting a class project. I'm the first guy who try to work with collaboration, my other classmates are waiting if I achive to work with collaboration. But in my manage account appears the A360Team and I have a desktop subscription, I send you other screenshot where it appears. 

Javi

Message 6 of 11

Kyle,

I forget to ask how can I work with collaboration in Revit? I need other license or something like that? There are any option for students? 

Thanks

Message 7 of 11

Javi,

C4R is a separate subscription from base A360 Team.  Only option to use today is a commerical subscrition.  We are working on a version available to education.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 8 of 11

Kyle,

Thanks for reply my messages. I change my project then, but when I started the revit collaboration I read "purchase a A360 subscription" and I bought one for 10€ month. What I do now with this money, Can I request my money back? because the don't say nothing about students can't buy that license. 

Thanks for all!

Javi

Message 9 of 11
sustek
in reply to: KyleB_Autodesk

Hallo Kyle,
I have very similar problem like Javi. I don't find the "A360 Collaboration for Revit" in my "Products & Services" list. But only in "Trials". Is it not possible to try A360 Team in 30 days trial period? Thanks
Message 10 of 11
KyleB_Autodesk
in reply to: sustek

@sustek wrote:
Hallo Kyle,
I have very similar problem like Javi. I don't find the "A360 Collaboration for Revit" in my "Products & Services" list. But only in "Trials". Is it not possible to try A360 Team in 30 days trial period? Thanks

You can trial C4R if you'd like, if you're in North America, go here.  If you're having issues, let us know the specific issue you're having.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 11 of 11
sustek
in reply to: KyleB_Autodesk

My issue is, that I'm from Europe, from Slovakia. Is there any way for me if I want something like on the picture?

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report