Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning to move to a new hub

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
BMcCallum_NextArch
257 Views, 4 Replies

Planning to move to a new hub

Hello, we are in the process of preparing a move projects from our old hub, shaw9.autodesk360.com, to a new hub. We had planned to transfer projects to the new hub, nextarch.autodesk360.com, which is already active. However, when I log into the old hub, the Transfer button does not display on the projects. It's as if the hub owner is not the user I logged in with. I've tried a couple other users and none of them work.

I have confirmed that the user logged in has Project Admin rights, the project is Closed, Allow Project Collaborators is set to 'yes', and both hubs are Team hubs.

Is there a way to check and change the hub owner?

I've tried to transfer the other, way, from the new hub to the old hub, and the Transfer button shows on the projects as expected.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks! _Bruce

Bruce McCallum
Principal

Next Architecture
nextarchitecture.ca
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for posting your question to the forum. Is this by any chance being used as a Revit Collaboration Project? If so, you will not be able to transfer projects between hubs. Let me know if this is the case and I'll move this message to the Revit Collaboration forum so that the right team can share what options are available for you.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing back from you on this.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 5

Yeah, they're probably all C4R projects. Funny, I didn't come across any documentation stating that C4R projects couldn't be transferred and, of course, I tested on a non-C4R project.

Can you move this thread to the C4R forum? Thanks! _Bruce  

Bruce McCallum
Principal

Next Architecture
nextarchitecture.ca
Message 4 of 5

No problem and I had the same question yesterday ;-). It has been this way for a while, but I had not tried to move a project on my hub that has C4R enabled.

I'm moving this thread now, hope this helps.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 5 of 5

Bump for some help moving C4R projects from one A360 Team hub to a new A360 Team hub?
Bruce McCallum
Principal

Next Architecture
nextarchitecture.ca

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report