Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal accelerator for C4R2016 update failed

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
861 Views, 1 Reply

Personal accelerator for C4R2016 update failed

I got the update 'Personal Accelerator for Autodesk A360 Collaboration for Revit 2016 English-US Unlocked 64-bit' in de Autodesk Desktop App. When I click on update it says that already another version is installed. The only other version is C4R2016 v5.

After I've uninstalled C4R2016 with the uninstall tool, the 'personal accelerator' update will be replaced by the v5 update. When I install the v5 again I got the 'personal accellerator' update back in the list. When I try to install that version  the same problem occurs.

What is causing this and how can I fix it?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
huotger
in reply to: Anonymous

benno.toorn,

Thank you for mentioning the complications you have encountered.  We have removed both the Collaboration for Revit 2016 v5 update and companion application Personal Accelerator from the Autodesk Desktop Application and Accounts portal while we address these errant messages.  In the meantime, please refer to the direct download at: Autodesk A360 Collaboration for Revit 2016

Sorry for the inconvince,

Gerry

Gerry Huot

SQA Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report