Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to cancel opening a BIM360 project

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
DWurzelbacher
2787 Views, 2 Replies

Option to cancel opening a BIM360 project

I have a model that's really finicky when it comes to opening it from BIM360. Sometimes it opens just fine, and sometimes it freezes up all of Revit and I end up having to crash and reboot, which I've now lost hours of work to. Just simply having a "cancel opening" button on the "Open Model" dialogue box would solve the problem.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I have the same problem, I have a model open, needed to quickly open a different model. That model did not open, but I can't get back to my perfectly fine model behind the opening dialog box. I was able to open the second model in a second session of revit just fine, but really need my first session to cancel the opening because there are a lot of unsynced changes in there. 

Message 3 of 3
chrisdmcgill
in reply to: chrisdmcgill

So, an update. I gave up and was going home. I unplugged my laptop from my dock, which forced the internet to switch from wired to wireless and revit onto 1 screen. Magically it started working again. No idea why, but this may be a good thing to try for anyone finding themselves reading this. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report