Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening in Revit an ACC RVT file that was uploaded directly to ACC

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mrogersW36FP
201 Views, 1 Reply

Opening in Revit an ACC RVT file that was uploaded directly to ACC

This project has come in two phases and has two separate ACC projects.  Phase 1 was done in 2018 and includes a Federated Site model along with about 70 linked Revit files.  I need to see these models georeferenced with the the phase 2 models (Revit 2022)

I e-transmitted everything from the first phase upgraded to Revit 2022 to my desktop, then uploaded the files directly to the new ACC project folder for phase 2.  I can see the RVT models on ACC, open them, twirl them around, etc., but can't see them in Revit.

I know in the past I have had to open each file in Revit individually, collaborate in cloud, save them to ACC, then relink everything there, but I was really hoping I could upload everything to ACC and press a button that makes them work-shared.

Is this possible and can someone explain technically why we don't have that option?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Yien_Chao
in reply to: mrogersW36FP

well, you kinda have the option to upgrade all the files in another version, but it has to be already a project in ACC. if you e-transmit phase 1, you will have to manually create each central file you needed in the new ACC project.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report