Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops.. it seems we've encountered an issue...

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
beckbp
524 Views, 6 Replies

Oops.. it seems we've encountered an issue...

Unable to view project from browser interface. File gave a corrupt message in C4R. I ran an "audit" and that cleared up the problem. However, the web interface is still not working.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Swathi_Vadlamani
in reply to: beckbp

Brian,

Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know what error shows up when you ae trying to load project/file in web? Can you please share a screencap? Also did you try re publishing the file to A360 after the problem got cleared? If not, can you please try republishing and let us know?

Thanks,

Swathi Vadlamani
Autodesk 360 Web
Message 3 of 7
beckbp
in reply to: Swathi_Vadlamani

Whatever it was it cleared up after a few hours.

Message 4 of 7
Cole_Foster
in reply to: beckbp

I have a file that is getting a similar message:

A360 error.jpg

Using Revit 2015 - views are selected in Revit with CoIlaborate/Views for A360. The message says no viewable content but there is a 3d view of the model. Their are actually 2 sheet views that are viewable in A360 in the same file.

Message 5 of 7

@cfoster wrote:

I have a file that is getting a similar message:

A360 error.jpg

Using Revit 2015 - views are selected in Revit with CoIlaborate/Views for A360. The message says no viewable content but there is a 3d view of the model. Their are actually 2 sheet views that are viewable in A360 in the same file.

Sounds like translation failed for the 3D View that selected for translation.  Can you confirm that re-publishing the Model still fails?  We pushed out a new version of our RVT translation worker yesterday, which may have fixed the failure.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 7

Yes - seems to be working now. Thanks Alot

Message 7 of 7
peter7U4SR
in reply to: KyleB_Autodesk

Hi Kyle,

I had this also on 2017-07-21.

Re-publishing did work for the new translation however the the original problem version is still un-viewable.

Link Address below:

https://bmconsult2.autodesk360.com/data/comment/DTeca0eQT04f53b9510077c3f21476a3a328/urn:adsk.commen...

thanks,

Pete

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report