Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No projects appear in Revit - BIM 360 Team

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
stevie_kelly
287 Views, 2 Replies

No projects appear in Revit - BIM 360 Team

I have started a Revit Project to BIM 360 Team and now I want to open it in Revit to start working on it, but it doesn't appear when I go to the BIM 360 Team Folder. Can anybody advise why this is happening?

2017-10-31 (1).png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
AdamPeter
in reply to: stevie_kelly

@stevie_kelly, how was the model uploaded to the BIM 360 Team project?  If it was through the web browser you won't see it from Revit.  You would want to open it locally and use the "Collaborate in the Cloud" to upload it to the project.  Then anyone else in the project using Collaboration for Revit will be able to see it through Revit as well.  

Collaborate.png

Adam Peter
Customer Program Manager
Autodesk
Message 3 of 3
stevie_kelly
in reply to: AdamPeter

@AdamPeter thanks for your response. When I click on 'collaborate', it only gives me the option to collaborate within the network, the 'collaborate using the cloud' button is greyed out and I can't click on it. Maybe there's a particular way to install C4R that I don't know about? Where could I find this out?

2017-11-01.png2017-11-01 (1).png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report