Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My files disappeared from BIM 360 (Revit 2019)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sascari
867 Views, 1 Reply

My files disappeared from BIM 360 (Revit 2019)

Hi,

Earlier this morning I was working in my file on BIM 360. I couldn't figure out how to upload a new file so I made a copy in the document manager web interface (I'm not sure what it's called - autodesk: your nomenclature is all over the place). I can see the files in the web interface (Document management?).

Now, when I try to open any of the files in BIM 360 the project folder is completely blank. I was hoping to get some work done today....Instead I'm probably going to spend the remainder of the day troubleshooting this. Can anyone provide some assistance?

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
laurasmagin
in reply to: sascari

There are a few reasons I can think of why you can't 'see' the file from Revit.

1. Firstly make sure you have a collaboration assigned to your email address that your using to access the project in BIM360, if you don't a BIM360 Design License you'll need to purchase one from your supplier or have one assigned to your email if you have  a spare.
  2. If you have a license and you can't see the project check that you have the correct permissions that allow you to collaborate on the project and not just view files from the portal
  3. If you have a collaboration license and have the correct permissions check that the file was 'published' to the project from within Revit using the collaboration function for worksharing on the cloud. If the project wasn't uploaded to the cloud using collaboration in the cloud its simply a revit file stored on BIM360 and not a cloud workshare file.

Hope this helps

Give me Kudos or mark as a solution if this helps
Regards
Laura

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report