Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Versions Open & C4R

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
nbower
194 Views, 0 Replies

Multiple Versions Open & C4R

<start rant>

I know this is a known issue, but I still can't get past the notion that accidentally opening 2017 while having a 2016 C4R model open renders the file you are in useless.  To me it is utterly absurd and without question the worst thing (and there are many) about working with cloud hosted models.

It takes upwards of 10 minutes to open this 2016 file.  Had families, other referring projects and a test project open as well.  Accidentally hit the 2017 icon on my windows taskbar.....poof....boom....can't sync.  Can't sign out.  Can't sign back in.  Can't relinquish elements.  Now I have to close everything down and open it all back up, just to sync.

Oh and I really need to upgrade an old project too.  Can't let the upgrade run in the background now either.  Because once again, as soon as i hit 2017, 2016 is dead.  So much for being efficient and multi-tasking.... 

Dumb....so so so dumb.

<end rant>

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report