Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multilingual project

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
GuyChap
301 Views, 1 Reply

Multilingual project

Hello,
There's there to your attention an incompatibility issue that each discipline (structure and architecture) build their respective model in a different language, eg .: architecture in french and structure in english?
If yes, which ones?
Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
laurasmagin
in reply to: GuyChap

Wow fantastic problem to have!

This is about communication. You should establish languages at the start of the project. I assume the client has requested deliverable in a specific format so that may force the decision.

If teams are collaborating from different regions you should agree on a common language. While the application install may be in a specific language the deliverable should be consistent.

Words are not the same as dimension, we can have both Metric and imperial shown. I don't know a way to do this with text. A translation may result in loss of the actual written meaning.

I would be interested to see if anyone out there ahs a solution, but sadly I'm not confident there is one.
Give me Kudos or mark as a solution if this helps
Regards
Laura

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report