Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
suryanarayana.rajesh
430 Views, 3 Replies

Mr. Rajesh

hi,

the file names of linked files are changing automatically after you load from BIM 360 see the image below. please help.

Capture.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @suryanarayana.rajesh,

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum!

It looks like the link path refers to local temp files and their GUIDs numbers. This may be caused by temporary problems with cloud services or lack of Internet connection.

I suggest that you should reloaded the links from Autodesk Desktop Connector again by using the Reload From... button and then save the model. Are you using the current Autodesk Desktop Connecter version 12.5.0.999?

Message 3 of 4

hi,

Thanks for the update, i have to check the information's you provided. 

Thanks

Rajesh

Message 4 of 4

@suryanarayana.rajesh thanks for update!

If my previous suggestions do not help, I have a second idea. 

Close all Revit sessions then type %Temp% in File Explorer and delete all files.

After that try to rename the CollaborateCache folder to e.g. _CollaborateCache. It is located in: %localappdata%\Autodesk\Revit\Autodesk Revit <version>\

CollaborateCache.png

After renaming the folder, you can try again to make Reload From...  I am waiting for your confirmation if my suggestions have helped.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report